Basic Concepts in Kabbalah
Expanding Your Inner Vision – by Dr. Michael Laitman
By reading in this book, one develops internal observations and approaches that did not previously exist within. This book is intended for contemplation of spiritual terms. To the extent that we are integrated with these terms, we begin to unveil the spiritual structure that surrounds us, almost as if a mist had been lifted.
If you’re interested in purchasing the MP3-CD of Basic Concepts in Kabbalah, visit Kabbalah Books.
- Introduction – Author’s Notes and Introduction
- The Method of Perception in Kabbalah
- The Purpose of Kabbalah
- The Giving of Kabbalah
- Perfection and the World
- Freedom of Will
- The Essence and the Purpose of Kabbalah
- From the Afterword to the Zohar
- The Language of Kabbalah
- From the Preface to the Zohar
- From the Introduction to the Zohar
- From the Introduction to the Study of the Ten Sefirot
- Conditions for Disclosing the Secrets of Kabbalah
- Key Concepts
- Frequently Asked Questions
Daily Kabbalah Lesson – Video
A video clip from Dr. Michael Laitman’s daily Kabbalah Lesson.
Daily Zohar Lesson – Video
|Unlocking The Zohar
A video clip from Dr. Michael Laitman’s daily Zohar Lesson.
Free Kabbalah Course
|Start Your Kabbalah Study Here
Start a self-study course now or enroll in the
upcoming live course.
Daily Zohar Lesson
|Zohar Articles at Dr. Michael Laitman’s Personal Blog|