Today’s random Tweets, from Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh
- Saying “I love you” gives expression to simple faith – faith in G-d and in the presence of His spark in your beautiful, good heart.
- “I love you” (ani ohev otcha, practice saying it in Hebrew) = 502 = simple faith (emunah peshutah).
- Rabbi Bunim said: Only smart – a theif! Only loving – an adulterer! Only religious – an idolater! You have to be all: smart-loving-religious
- We can only fulfill our passion to know G-d by fulfilling His will on earth. “No thought can know You, only as You are one in Your will.”
- The initials of Adam David Mashiach also spell Adam, “man.” The “m” of Mashiach thus coressponds to the “m” of magen, “shield.”
- Red MD = Adam (its initial letters) and “long live the king.” The king is David, the primary reincarnation of Adam, from whom comes Mashiach.
- The initials of Magen David Adom (red MD) spell “man” (Adam) backwards. In Hebrew, man and red are cognate. David had a reddish-gold beard.
- One who knows and practices the secret of the Magen David needs no other MD. In Israel medical first aid is provided by red (fiery) MD.
Follow @RabbiGinsburgh at Twitter.