Everyone has different abilities depending on the tribe they represent. Let us all unify and work together in the battle against the Sitra Acher.
WISDOM CAN ONLY BE LOWERED TO A CERTAIN POINT – IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IT READ IT OVER TWO THREE TIMES AND THINK ABOUT IT.
Regarding the location of the ten tribes
- During the reign of Rechovam the kingdom split in two.
- The tribes of Yehuda and Binyomin remained under the house of Dovid. The remaining ten tribes, under the kingdom of Ephraim.
- Sanchariv eventually exiled the ten tribes long before the remaining two.
- Here is what happened to these tribes….
- -There were members of all ten tribes living in the land of Yehuda. In addition many escaped there during the war.
- -Yermiyah the prophet, brought back members of the tribes unifying them with the rest of the nation.
- -Jews who were exiled to areas close to Bavel eventually regrouped with Yehuda.
- -There were groups that lost their tradition and intermarried. These were the descendents of the biggest sinners, those responsible for the exile.
- -There were groups that lost their tradition but only married amongst themselves. These are the groups claiming to belong to the tribes, some have customs loosely resembling Judaism.
- -The rest were placed behind the Sambatyon, a mystical river in the subterranean earth. Sancherev knew one of the openings. This group retains full knowledge of the kabalistic mysteries.
- Most Jews are descendents of Yehuda, Binyamin, Cohanim and Leviem. There are also a number from all ten tribes.
- In addition, now a days, yichus and mahus (lineage and essence) are separated, one might have the essence of a tribe that he does not descend from.