Everyone has different abilities depending on the tribe they represent. Let us all unify and work together in the battle against the Sitra Acher.
WISDOM CAN ONLY BE LOWERED TO A CERTAIN POINT – IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IT READ IT OVER TWO THREE TIMES AND THINK ABOUT IT.
Had the Jews finished the song of vengeance Rome would have been destroyed
- The day the temple was destroyed was the first day of the week.
- Due to the confusion the leviem started singing the fourth song, “Lord of vengeance is G-D, lord of vengeance appear”.
- There was hand to hand battle only feet away from them. The leviem had to meditate, block out all their senses and concentrate only on the song.
- When the leviem would sing shira they would bind the various names of G-D that can be permuted from the words.
- Had the leviem been able to finish, and reach the words, “Yatsmisam” binding the names of the Angels together, a mighty spirit of vengeance, Midas Hadin, would have come down.
- The Romans would have never have been able to conquer the temple.
- They would have easily been defeated by the Jewish warriors.
- The roman leaders knew the power of the Jews was dependent on the service.
- They therefore made it their priority to stop the shira.
- The temple was the last battle, the Jewish resistance put all their remaining energy to protect it.
- Due to our many sins we couldn’t hold them off.
- The Romans stopped the leviem on the second to last sentence.Meaning, the reason why they confused the song was to give them a chance, had the people repented they would have completed it.
- May G-D avenge the blood of his nation