Daily Writings on Kabbalah and Torah – 3rd Av, 5769
Everyone has different abilities depending on the tribe they represent. Let us all unify and work together in the battle against the Sitra Acher.
WISDOM CAN ONLY BE LOWERED TO A CERTAIN POINT – IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IT READ IT OVER TWO THREE TIMES AND THINK ABOUT IT
Regarding the location of the ten tribes
– During the reign of Rechovam the kingdom split in two.
– The tribes of Yehuda and Binyomin remained under the house of Dovid. The remaining ten tribes, under the kingdom of Ephraim.
– Sanchariv eventually exiled the ten tribes long before the remaining two.
– Here is what happened to these tribes….
1- There were members of all ten tribes living in the land of Yehuda. In addition many escaped there during the war.
2- Yermiyah the prophet, brought back members of the tribes unifying them with the rest of the nation.
3- Jews who were exiled to areas close to Bavel eventually regrouped with Yehuda.
4- There were groups that lost their tradition and intermarried. These were the descendents of the biggest sinners, those responsible for the exile.
5- There were groups that lost their tradition but only married amongst themselves. These are the groups claiming to belong to the tribes, some have customs loosely resembling Judaism.
6- The rest were placed behind the Sambatyon, a mystical river in the subterranean earth. Sancherev knew one of the openings. This group retains full knowledge of the kabalistic mysteries.
– Most Jews are descendents of Yehuda, Binyamin, Cohanim and Leviem. There are also a number from all ten tribes.
– In addition, now a days, yichus and mahus (lineage and essence) are separated, one might have the essence of a tribe that he does not descend from.