Those who say that the ideal is enough for them should be accepted and tested. If it is so, they may be accepted. However, they must still promise not to pass their heretical ways to their children, but hand them over to be educated by the state. If one accepts neither, he should not be accepted, for he would ruin the efforts of his friends and he would lose more than he would gain.
13. First, there must be a small establishment whose majority will be altruists in the above manner. It means that they will work as diligently as contract-workers, ten to twelve hours a day and more. Each and every one will work according to his strength and receive according to his needs.
It will have all the forms of the government of a state. In this manner, even if the framework of this institution will contain the entire world, and the brute-force government will be revoked, nothing will need to be changed, in both government and work.
This institution will be like a global focal point with nations and states surrounding it to the farthest corners of the world. All who enter this framework of communism shall have the same agenda and the same leadership as the center. They will be like one nation in profit, in loss and in expenses.
14. It is absolutely forbidden for any one from the institution to turn to any of the establishments of the brute-force regime. All conflicts are to be resolved amongst themselves, meaning between the concerned parties. The public opinion, which condemns egoism, will condemn the guilty for exploiting the righteousness of his friend.
15. Altruistic Communism will finally annul the brute-force regime completely, for “every man did that which was right in his own eyes.” It should not surprise us, as it was unbelievable that children could be educated by explanation, but only through the cane. However, today, most people have accepted that and reduce the forceful rule on children.
This regards children who have neither patience nor knowledge, but it is even more so regarding a collective of educated, knowledgeable people, brought up to altruism. They will certainly not need the brute-force regime. Indeed, there is nothing more humiliating and degrading for a person than being under the brute-force government.
Even courthouses will not be necessary, unless some unusual event occurs, when the neighbors will not influence an exceptional individual. In that case, special pedagogues will be needed to turn that person around through argumentation and explanation of the benefit of society, until that person is brought back in line.
If one is stubborn, and it is all to no avail, then the public will turn away from that person as though from an outcast, until that person rejoins with the rules of society. Otherwise, he may corrupt others from society as well.
It turns out that after there is a settlement established on Altruistic Communism, with a majority of people who have actively taken these rules upon themselves, they will immediately decide not to bring each other to any court, governmental agency or any other kind of force, rather everything will be done by gentle persuasion. Hence, no person is to be accepted into the society before he is tested to see if he is so crude that cannot be tutored into altruism.
16. It is a fact that the Jews are hated by most nations, and are made fewer by them. It is true for the religious, the secular and the communists. There is no counsel for it except bringing the true altruistic ethics into the heart of the nations.
17. If you lived on an isle of savages that you could not bring to law and order except through religion, would you then doubt it and let them destroy each other? It is the same with altruism: they are all savages and there is no counsel they will accept if not through religion. Who would hesitate to abandon them to destroy each other with hydrogen bombs?