8. The entire world is one family. The framework of communism according to the Torah should ultimately encircle the entire world in an equal standard of living to everybody. However, the actual process is a gradual one. Each nation whose majority accepts these basic elements practically, and who have already been brought up to bestow upon their fellow person and will have a sound cause for fuel, may enter the framework of the international communism right away.
All the nations that have already gone under the framework of international communism will have equal standards of living. The surplus of a wealthy or a diligent nation will improve the living standards of the failing or poor nation in raw materials and productive means.
9. The economic and religious form that guarantees communism will be one for all nations. It means that the religious form of all nations must first obligate its members to bestowal upon their fellow person in the form of “Love thy friend as thyself.” The aim is that the gifted and the lucky shall not enjoy society more than the backward members. This will be the collective religion for all nations that will come under the framework of the communism, excluding religious forms that do not concern the economic life.
On other matters of comportment, each will have his or her own form, which should not be changed. In other words: except for the matter of “Love thy friend as thyself,” each nation may follow its own religion and tradition, and one must not interfere with another.
10. The laws of the collective, equal for all, religion are as follows:
A. One should work for the well-being of people as much as one can and even more if needed, until there is not a single hungry or thirsty person in the entire world.
B. One may be diligent, but no person shall enjoy the society more than the backward. There will be an equal living standard for all souls.
C. Though there is religion, tokens of due honors should be imparted according to the religion; the greater benefit one contributes to society, the higher decoration one shall receive.
D. Refraining from working diligently to benefit society will induce punishment according to the laws of society.
E. Each and every one is committed to the labor of raising ever higher the living standard of the world society, so all the people in the world will enjoy their lives and will feel more and more happiness.
F. The same applies for spirituality, though not everyone is obligated to engage in spirituality but only special people, depending on the needs.
G. There will be a sort of high-court. Those who will want to dedicate their labor for spiritual life will to be permitted to do so by this court.
11. The world must not be corrected in religious matters before the economic correction is guaranteed for the entire world.
12. There should be a detailed program of all the above-mentioned rules and the rest of the necessary rules in this regard. Anyone who comes under the framework of the communism must take an oath to keep all that because G-d has so commanded. At the very least one must pledge to teach one’s children that G-d has so commanded.